HYMERCHILL 2020 TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE
Once more we are back at Parkfoot, Pooley Bridge, Cumbria on the beautiful shores of Ullswater. This is the 4th time we have held the event here and we have reserved all the hardstanding pitches, all with EHU and have full access to the facilities available which include a clubhouse, restaurant and fully licensed bar.
Hymerchill 2020 will again feature some amazing live music and additional entertainment, technical support workshops, Coffee and Cake Morning, The Hymermarket Live, Bingo, and who knows what else.
These terms and conditions are designed to protect you, other visitors to the Festival and the organisers of the Classic Hymers Group LTD
THE POSSESSION OF A HYMERCHILL 2020 TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLIES AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO ACCEPT THEM.
1) All conditions of the sale of your ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed at the campsite.
2) In the event of a breach of this contract by the Classic Hymers Group LTD, the Classic Hymers Group LTD shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by the Classic Hymers Group LTD at the date of this contract.
3) The Classic Hymers Group LTD reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if in the reasonable opinion of the Classic Hymers Group LTD admission of the holder to the campsite might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively. Strictly no illegal substances will be permitted into the campsite.
4) Motorhome parking is allowed at the campsite in the designated parking areas only and parking is only permitted with a Hymerfchill 2020 ticket.
5) All attendees must abide by the campsite rules which are available at www.parkfootullswater.co.uk
6) No private sound systems will be permitted in the campsite, please keep the noise to a respectful level once all the planned entertainment has finished in the evening. Please be aware of your surroundings and respect the local residents and your fellow attendees. If you are causing a disruption you may be asked to leave at the discretion of the Classic Hymers Group LTD.
7) Please use the bins provided, fires or fire pits are not permitted in any area of the camping site and will be extinguished.
8) BBQ’s are permitted next to your motorhome but must be on stands off the ground.
9) The Classic Hymers Group LTD will provide parking closer to the clubhouse entrance for any member with disabilities and an onsite disabled toilet. There is no separate ticket for disabled patrons. You must contact a member of the admin team prior to the festival date to discuss your requirements.
10) Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times during the event and any mess must be cleared up by the owner. Failure to look after your pet responsibly will result in your removal from the event.
11) Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult of age 18 or older at all times.
12) If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.
13) Children aged 16 and under will be admitted without a ticket if accompanied by an adult and do not require a ticket.
14) Strictly no trading is allowed inside the campsite without written permission from The Classic Hymers Group LTD.
15) No tape or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens or fireworks will be permitted in the campsite.
16) Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, the ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Classic Hymers Group LTD reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
17) In the event of cancellation of the Hymerchill 2020 the responsibility of Classic Hymers Group Ltd for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
18) Ticket holders consent to the photography, filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
19) Resale of Hymerchill tickets is allowed within the Classic Hymers Facebook Group however you must contact Matt Mullarky (Classic Hymers Admin) to ensure the necessary transition is correctly carried out.
20) Classic Hymerchill 2020 tickets are not refundable.
21) Classic Hymerchill 2020 tickets may not be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from The Classic Hymers Group LTD.
22) Please note there are restricted capacities within all campsite buildings, once they reach their maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
23) It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the Festival site.
24) The Classic Hymerchill is an indoor/outdoor event. The Classic Hymers Group LTD advise you to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather. Please be aware the ground can be uneven in areas around the site and you should carry a torch in the evening to ensure you safely get back to your pitch.
25) Classic Hymers Group LTD reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the site.
26) The Classic Hymers Group LTD reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this ticket in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.