|Hymerfest 2019 - Earlybird||£85.00 – £160.00|
HYMERFEST 2019 TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY AT HYMERFEST 2018 PRICES!
We are back for our 4th Hymerfest which will be on the 5th- 9th SEPTEMBER 2019 at Corsley show-ground, Corsley Heath, Warminster,
The Hymerfest is a small friendly festival which is all about the vans and the members who come from all over the UK and Europe to attend. Last year we had over 200 Classic Hymers and 500 members in attendance making it the biggest old school Hymer show on earth!
Hymerfest 2019 will again feature some amazing live music and additional entertainment, technical support workshops, Fancy dress, The Classic Hymers Cocktail Bar, A fully licensed Bar, Food concessions, Coffee and Cake Morning, The Hymermarket Live and much much more….
Earlybird ticket prices will remain the same as 2018 ie, £60 per van and £25 per adult, under 18’s free as are dogs, cats and ducks but get them while you can as tickets are limited and once they are gone they are gone!
These terms and conditions are designed to protect you, other visitors to the Festival and the organisers of the Classic Hymers Group LTD
THE POSSESSION OF A HYMERFEST 2019 TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLIES AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO ACCEPT THEM.
1) All conditions of the sale of your ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed at the festival site.
2) In the event of a breach of this contract by the Classic Hymers Group LTD, the Classic Hymers Group LTD shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by the Classic Hymers Group LTD at the date of this contract.
3) The Classic Hymers Group LTD reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if in the reasonable opinion of the Classic Hymers Group LTD admission of the holder to the festival site might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively. Strictly no illegal substances will be permitted into the festival site, persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of the festival premises licence.
4) Motorhome parking is allowed at the festival site in the designated parking areas only and parking is only permitted with a Hymerfest 2019 festival ticket.
5) Ticket holders must exchange their printed or electronic ticket for a wristband at the designated welcome area on arrival and this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
6) No private sound systems will be permitted in the festival site, please keep the noise to a respectful level once all the planned entertainment has finished in the evening. Please be aware of your surroundings and respect the local residents and your fellow festival goers. If you are causing a disruption you may be asked to leave at the discretion of the Classic Hymers Group LTD.
7) Please use the bins provided, fires or fire pits are not permitted in any area of the camping site and will be extinguished.
8) BBQ’s are permitted next to your motorhome but must be off the ground and of either gas or coal consistency. Please use the correct marked BBQ coal bins provided around site to dispose of your spent coals.
9) The Classic Hymers Group LTD will provide parking closer to the main festival entrance for any member with disabilities and an onsite disabled toilet. There is no separate ticket for disabled patrons. You must contact a member of the admin team prior to the festival date to discuss your requirements.
10) No animals will be admitted to the main marquee, except guide dogs or hearing dogs. A covered area is provided by the Classic Hymers Group LTD to allow pets and their owners to enjoy the entertainment provided. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times during the event and any mess must be cleared up by the owner. Failure to look after your pet responsibly will result in your removal from the event.
11) Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult of age 18 or older at all times.
12) If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.
13) Children aged 16 and under will be admitted without a ticket if accompanied by an adult and do not require a ticket.
14) Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from The Classic Hymers Group LTD.
15) No tape or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens or fireworks will be permitted in the festival site.
16) Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, the ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Classic Hymers Group LTD reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
17) In the event of cancellation of the Hymerfest 2019, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
18) Under no circumstances will duplicate wristbands be issued if lost or damaged. Keep your wristband safe.
19) Ticket and wristband holders consent to the photography, filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
20) Resale of Hymerfest tickets is allowed within the Classic Hymers Facebook Group however you must contact Matt Mullarky (Classic Hymers Admin) to ensure the necessary transition is correctly carried out.
21) Classic Hymerfest 2019 tickets are not refundable.
22) Classic Hymerfest 2019 tickets may not be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from The Classic Hymers Group LTD.
23) Please note there are restricted capacities within all tented structures, once they reach their maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
24) It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the Festival site.
25) The Classic Hymerfest is an outdoor event. The Classic Hymers Group LTD advise you to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather. Please be aware the ground can be uneven in areas around the site and you should carry a torch in the evening to ensure you safely get back to your pitch.
26) Classic Hymers Group LTD reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
27)The Classic Hymers Group LTD reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this ticket in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.